Lilly Room Update
Mom and Ray finished priming the walls in Lilly’s room tonight. It took about 4-5 coats of Kilz for it to take, but they really got it done. WOOT!
We have to do patch work tomorrow on holes and caulking between some wall-boards, and then we’re ready for paint.
Mom and I went to Home Depot and got the color paint today, 2 gallons of the light green, and 1 gallon of the pink. We need to measure the walls so we can get base boards, and I need to get measurements for the window so I can put up real blinds. Still uncertain what to do about curtains just yet.
Once we’ve got the colors up, we have to get the crib put together and then Mom and I can tackle wall decor and accessories for the room. I have a crate that I plan to paint that I’ll use as a stand for a lamp and for bin storage.
Still looking for the ever elusive dresser…